This is to be completed individually, not with another person.
Write a program to calculate monthly mortgage payments.
The program takes three GET inputs:
- Principal, e.g., 100000. Required, numeric, more than zero, less than one billion.
- Annual interest rate, e.g., 3.92. Required, numeric, more than zero, less than 20.
- Term in years, e.g., 30. Required, numeric, more than zero, less than 50.
Be sure to:
- Validate all values.
- Use validation functions.
- Put the functions in a code library.
- Show appropriate error messages.
- Show all error messages that apply.
- Round payments to two decimal places.
- Put your name in the footer.
Show output as in the samples. You do not need to match the style exactly.
If the payments are less than $2,000, show the message "You should get two doggos." Otherwise, show "You should get a doggo."
Submit a URL of your solution, and a zip of your files. The usual coding standards apply.